Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold again

Well its another COLD day down here in the "tropics" of South Texas...hum, but at least we have the 70's and 80's coming by next week unlike our Northern friends. We had a good turnout this morning for coffee and donuts in the Hall. Then ran some errands for the park....while I was out I stopped at two differant Chevy Dealers asking why my 2010 Chevy Malibu did NOT have a front plate bracket and how I could get one...well I really thought being a Grey Haired helpless looking lady that maybe just maybe they would be nice and offer to put one on....yeah right!!! Oh they offered but it would    cost me $45 plus installation. Well being this "Grey Haired helpless lady that I am, I told them "Thank you very much but I can get one for $5 at O'Reily's and install it myself." Of course on the way out the door (after yesterdays wonderful inspection day) I told them that I was disappointed in Chevy for not having given me one since the car was not cheap and in alot of states a front plate is required!!!! Another way to screw us out of our hard earned money!!
Oh well, tomorrow has to be a better day IF I leave the park....things  are wonderful when I stay put here in the park......

No comments:

Post a Comment